27.00 Per Hour
Our client has a Contract-to-Hire, Manufacturing Engineer job opportunity at their facility in Warrensburg, MO. This is a day-shift opportunity paying $27/hr.
At this time, we are only looking at local candidates.
- Improves manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency
- Assists in improving a system of production control, standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and training
- Performs research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment
- Supports the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results
- Supports design, development and tests and/or sources and cost-justifies various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
- Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency
- Represents manufacturing on cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related field
- Minimum 1 year direct experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with a SAP ERP operating system
- A working knowledge of MES (Manufacturing Enterprise System) or equivalent
- Strong understanding of engineering configuration management with the ability to convert engineering requirements into manufacturing instructions
- Understanding of the relationship between engineering Bill Of Materials and a manufacturing Bill Of Materials
For immediate consideration, email your resume to Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org