System One is looking for a Senior Data Analyst for a 6-12 month long contract with the potential to become a direct hire after successful completion of contract. Candidates will need strong experience in data analysis, building databases and dashboards, working with tableau as well as working with metrics, trending and analysis.
- Working with project managers, supply chain, project controls, Grid Mod teams and vendors to gather, track and report on relevant metrics.
- Working with large volumes of data and providing trending and analysis to draw conclusions based on data.
- Building charts, graphs dashboards and various graphical representations to display data for Senior Leadership.
- Must be proactive and comfortable working with little guidance to gather relevant data.
Work products will include:
- Metric repository/database/spreadsheets
- Trending and analysis of data over time
- Must have 5 years Analyst Experience.
- Experience in working with large volumes of data in spreadsheets/databases, tracking data, building dashboards, charts, graphs and various graphical representation of data.
- Experience with vendor management preferred.
- Must be Power BI proficient with in-depth knowledge of the coding language Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Must have strong understanding of Relational Data Modeling with particular emphasis on the developing Star Schemas to support robust data analytics (Kimball Dimensional Modeling)
- Must be Technically proficient writing Structured Query Language particularly the Oracle variant (PL/SQL)