Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job ID: 147944
Date Posted: 12/04/2019
Title: QC Lab Technician
Hours: Training will be 4-6 weeks, Monday through Friday on day shift. After training is complete, this will be a rotating shift schedule. 6 days ON, 2 days OFF. 6 AM- 2 PM, 2 PM- 10 PM, and 10 PM- 6 AM.
Location: Edison, NJ
• AS/BS Chemistry or related science
• Recent chemistry graduates up to Approx. 1 year lab exp. with Wet Chemistry
• Exp. with Viscosity testing, water testing, titration, moisture testing and petroleum testing are all pluses
• Must be able to lift up to 10-15 lbs (will be carrying solvent cans)
• Wet chemistry and instrumental analysis – 50%
• Data entry – 30%
• Project / Misc assignments – 20%
• Responsible for running viscosity testing, sediment testing, Water determination testing for flash points, pour points and foam emission, titrations, and additional wet and analytical techniques.
• This is a fast-paced work environment; candidate must be able to think quickly on their feet and work independently.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.