Category: Accounting & Finance
Role: Accountant/Financial Analyst
Location: Conshohocken, Pa
Joule is seeking a Accountant/Financial Analyst for a contract role with a global pharmaceutical client located in Conshohocken, Pa. For immediate consideration please email email@example.com.
Responsible for the preparation of journal entries, reconciliation and maintenance of general ledger accounts, preparation of specified accounting records for month end closing, and analysis.
- Analyzes monthly financial reports, journal entry preparation and postings to the general ledger for various accounts.
- Responsible for general ledger maintenance, account reconciliation and month end closing.
- Acts as liaison by coordinating accounting matters between regional accounting, divisional associates and other department managers.
- Assists in the preparation of various financial reports such as Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable reconciliation, sub-ledgers and balance sheet accounts, expense analysis, daily/monthly cash balance reporting, monthly bank reconciliation and depreciation records.
- Records transactions to journals and general ledger.
- May review customer contracts and billings. Prepares trend analysis and other special analysis as required.
- Generates ad hoc accounting reports as needed.
- Must have AS or BS degree preferably in the accounting or finance field
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles Working knowledge of accounting and planning software packages (SAP huge plus).
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.