Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Lab Technician
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Start date: ASAP
- The Compound Management Consultant will be responsible for the execution of the day to day procedures necessary to facilitate compound request fulfillment and other inventory management functions.
- Responsibilities include the execution of work orders, quality control of instrumentation and utilization of inventory management software.
- The individual will be required to work 90% of their day in the laboratory supporting Compound Management production work flows.
- B.S. in the physical, biological sciences or engineering with 0 to 3 years of experience.
- Experience in compound management preferred, with a demonstrated record of competency working in a chemistry or biology laboratory.
- Ability to use an analytical balance and/or operate a liquid handling instruments for the fulfillment of multiple order types within Compound Management desired.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Successful candidate should be able to work independently as well as in a team setting.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.