Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Product Scientific Specialist - III
Location: Upper Gwynedd, PA
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- The Senior Specialist, GMI, is a headquarters-based role within Global Medical Affairs, responsible for the 3 global core functions of the GMI group
- Medical Information (i.e., customizing and creating medical information letters to respond to U.S. HCP inquiries, handling of escalated complex global HCP inquiries, and insight generation/analysis),
- Medical/Scientific Review of U.S., and HQ-created globally used Promotional Materials ,
- Medical Education and Training of internal stakeholders (e.g., NSC, Field Sales, U.S./Global Medical colleagues), on Merck products and associated disease states, through creation and delivery of scientific lectures and training presentations.
- The Senior Specialist, GMI, has an advanced educational background (PhD, PharmD, MS in Life Sciences, MSN, etc.) and reports into the Director, Team Lead, GMI.
- Advanced degree (PhD, PharmD, MSN, MS in Life Sciences) Required Experience and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of specified Therapeutic Area in Infectious Disease Some awareness of Medical Information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Organizational and prioritization skills. Multi-tasking skills
- Experience working in Medical Information
- Negotiation skills for interaction with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work in a complex organization/environment and have ability to effectively operate in a team-oriented structure as well as by oneself
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.