Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Scientific Project Manager
Location: West Point, PA
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- The Project and Data Coordinator will provide project and data management support for the Genetics and Pharmacogenomics Department (GpGx).
- The candidate will ensure timely and accurate deliverables in accordance with rigorous scientific and ethical standards.
- Primary activities include, but are not limited to: Comprehensive tracking of genomic sequencing studies on clinical trial participants
- Responsible for end-to-end oncology sample tracking by preparing and collating accurate Excel summary documents from multiple sources to maintain longitudinal centralized records
- Loading sample annotation documentation into internal systems for individual projects
- Effectively communicate project milestones and timelines with key stakeholders
- Maintain a portfolio of oncology studies
- Loading and tracking data analysis documentation in internal Project Management Information Systems
- General project management support as needed
- BA/BS in a scientific or technical field of study
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge and experience working with databases
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in Next Generation Sequencing Technology
- Formal Project Management Training
- Experience with Sharepoint
- Experience with Atlassian Tools
- Experience with BioFortis LabMatrix
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.