Category: Accounting & Finance
80000.00 - 110000.00
- Prepares monthly MIS reports for internal management
- Prepares quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Quarterly and Annual audits
- Primary responsibilities will include assisting Operations team in the Monthly Operations Review, identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting, and periodic analysis of operations performance.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
- Prepare Gross To Net and ensure accurate revenue recognition
- Prepare COGS
- Implement standard costing
General Ledger Accounting:
- Budget vs Actuals
- Assist with GL Review
- Assist with month end closing
- Record, maintain, post and reversal of the monthly journal entries
- Maintain detailed listings of the contents of all balance sheet accounts
- Assist auditors with journal entry examinations
- Assist in the production of financial statements
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Review charge-backs & rebates along with shared service team.
- Prompt Payment Discount reconciliation
- Sales returns coordination
- Continuous monitoring of customer agreements.
- Daily coordination with Global Shared Service based out of India.
- Support shared service team in obtaining proper approvals, providing supporting documents, guiding relevant GL codes & Dept codes.
- Scanning the supporting documents and forward to shared service team.
- Cut checks and obtain signatories and mail checks to vendors
- Make sure shared service team is up to date AP accounting.
- Make sure no past due invoices of vendors and clean AP Ageing report.
- Review aged AP ageing report once in a week and follow up with shared service team for up to date.
- Reconcile AP Ageing and GL
- Support Shared service team in expenses re-imbursements, on time payment to employees.
- Coordinate with sales team, R&D and other teams in getting approvals and clarifications.
- Coordination with President, Sales administration, QA and regulatory departments and support them in providing the relevant information.
- BA / CPA with 10 plus years accounting experience
- Experience with Oracle (preferred)
- Knowledge in Pharma (A MUST)
- Advanced Excel skills (must), ability to work with lookups and pivot tables. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Analytical ability, a methodical approach and problem solving skills
- Numeracy and detailed oriented