Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
Warehouse Specialist Overview:
Our client is a Fortune 500 company who is a leader in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry!
Warehouse Specialist Responsibilities: 2 individuals needed
- Ability to receive hardware from shipping vendor
- Utilize Bar-code system
- Process Packing slips
- Package old devices, apply address and shipping labels to be sent
- Package new devices that have been imaged, apply address and shipping labels to be picked up and shipped to remote locations.
- Maintain accurate daily records
- Must possess a driver license with good driving record. On occasion may be need to drive a company box truck with devices to semi-local locations for drop-off or pick up.
Warehouse Specialist Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a warehouse environment
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be reliable with excellent work history