Senior Electrical Project Engineer
Supervises electrical engineers, drafting, sub-contractors and other engineering personnel in order to provide a complete turnkey conveyor control system in alignment with customer requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop hardware and software drawings, plans, code and operational configuration data.
- Assist in development of detailed project schedule for electrical systems portion of project.
- Collect and assimilate customer design requirements, needs and specifications for functionality.
- Develop detailed design of control system and meet customer requirements.
- Lead large projects, supervise other engineers and Sub-contractors.
- Support shop operations / assist with equipment operation and repair as needed.
- Assure that all drawings, software and job project files are maintained and archived at job completion.
- Conform to ISO requirements and R&M documentation requirements.
- Qualification Requirements
- A technical BS degree and 5 years related conveyor industry engineering work experience.
- Must have strong technical comprehension skills to read, analyze and communicate requirements from specifications, drawings and other design input information.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, PLC control software and related equipment.
- Must be capable of working independently and willing to travel to job sites. May include working off-shifts, weekends and holidays to support project schedule.
- Must have knowledge of conveyor systems, their applications and limitations.