Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Laboratory Equipment Calibration Planner (ECQ)
Location: Summit, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- Work with equipment operations team to plan and schedule routine equipment calibrations, preventative maintenance and requalification activities.
- Serve as the first point of contact for any on demand work orders generated by the laboratory community.
- Field any on demand work requests.
- Assess priority and assign and respond as needed.
- Work with equipment operations team to schedule and prioritize all on demand equipment work orders.
- Interface with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) to schedule routine and on demand work requests, to request spare parts and expedite services as required.
- Confirm that incoming vendors are appropriately trained for work that is being performed.
- Escort vendors on site as needed to facilitate completion of work.
- Assist delivery team to schedule purchase, install, commissioning and qualification of new equipment and facilities.
- Enter, create and modify data in the site CMMS system, Blue Mountain RAM.
- Assist with the management of Vendor service contracts to support equipment and systems
- Provide feedback to departmental leadership on vendor performance and needs.
- May be asked to pull data and reports from Blue Mountain RAM system to assist in the development of staff metrics.
- Maintain and update metrics monthly.
- Manages new, revised or deactivation of preventative maintenance work plans associated with assets within CMMS
- Generate PM work orders within the CMMS and issues to the responsible departments
- Coordinates PM work orders with the affected departments or outside vendors if necessary
- Closure of preventative work orders
- Manage demand maintenance requests from customers and internal staff within CMMS
- Communicate with our customers to provide updates and clarifications if necessary
- Generate demand work orders within the CMMS and issues to the responsible groups
- Coordinates demand work orders with the affected departments or outside vendors if necessary
- Promotes and maintains compliance with corporate, safety, security and regulatory policies
- Maintains all assigned Corporate, Facilities, GMP and EHS training as required
- AA / AS degree or acceptable trade certification from technical
- Minimum 3-5 years of facilities maintenance/ operations experience at and industrial or commercial site or related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- GMP facility experience preferred
- Familiarity with FDA / cGXP environments and associated compliance regulations
- Adept in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and the ability to learn new software, such as enterprise business, building management, security, and maintenance management systems.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.