Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Associate Engineer, Engineering
Location: Allendale, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- Assumes the responsibility and leads the technical testing effort in support of the development and design of new products.
- Applies knowledge of engineering principles to the design and testing of products, generating test protocols, raw data interpretation and reporting of test results.
- Is the Technical Leader for all product testing; internally and externally.
- Generates test protocols and ensures that all test articles are processed per protocol and representative of the final product.
- Develops, Produces & Interprets raw data, including results of statistical analyses, use of ProE, CAE (computer aided engineering) analysis techniques and FEA (finite element analysis).
- Generates technical reports, risk analysis, prepares test articles and perform tests as complex as necessary and in a suitable form for submission to the DHF (Design History File).
- Ensures that all documentation is complete and is in the proper form.
- Keeps files, laboratory notebooks, etc. in good order.
- Keeps customer in mind (internal and external) and works effectively to achieve team and organizational goals.
- Performs static and dynamic mechanical testing and is capable in the use of specialty equipment such as Servo-hydraulic and Electro-mechanical test machines and data acquisition systems.
- Continuously expands one’s technical knowledge.
- 4 year degree; advanced degree preferred
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering.
- Should have at least two years in a similar Lab Environment; be familiar with GMP’s, and Design Controls within a Medical Device, Regulated Industry.
- Role is expected to help drive the technical testing aspects of the program and should lead the effort in performing and developing test methods and performance standards.
- Person should be a self-starter, with a hands on approach, capable to work independently and within a team.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.