Category: Human Resources
40.00 - 45.00 Per Hour
HR Systems Analyst (Workday)
Duration: 1 year through 09/01/2020
Rate: $40-$45 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the worldwide HRIS support person for the Workday HCM application including end-user assistance, system documentation, training and ad hoc report writing. Also functions as the Workday expert to assist HR personnel in the plants to ensure data integrity and process efficiency.
- Partners with the HR team to ensure HR Systems meet the needs to the business.
- Performs background research and makes recommendations for improving HRIS information processes and workflow.
- Participates in configuration, testing, and implementation of business process enhancements and Workday semi-monthly releases.
- Manages various integration transmissions.
- Deliver, organize and assist in training for new users.
- Designs and maintains Workday HR user materials for the HR Administrative Guide.
- Enters and verifies data in business processes for all locations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- BS/MS Degree in related field
- At least 5 years’ or greater of related experience (preferably within the CPG industry)
- Workday experience