Category: Information Technology
Job Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Washington DC
Start Date: Immediate
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST:
- Planning and scheduling Business Analyst efforts in-line with project roadmaps.
- Specifying requirements at different levels: system, sub-system or component, interaction between components, integration with 3rd party systems, single business process, web service, etc.
- Conducting As-Is, To-Be, JAD sessions (sharing meeting recaps and gathering feedback).
- Building and managing a product backlog: epics, sub-epics, user stories, acceptance criteria.
- Backlog prioritizing.
- Reviewing backlog together with business and development teams.
- Managing the feedback and comments to requirements.
- Understanding if requirements are complete, consistent, comprehensive, and feasible.
- Experience leading and organizing the work of the BA group.
A successful candidate will have an ability to effectively and efficiently generate the following:
- An overall plan of BA activities for an upcoming iteration.
- A meeting plan, agenda, and notes.
- A vision and a roadmap.
- Questionnaires to interview stakeholders, SME, and end users.
- Any applicable artifacts like swim lane diagrams, cross-functional flowcharts, process flows, architecture diagrams, UI mockups, etc.