Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
19.50 Per Hour
The main function of a Quality Assurance Technician is to analyze the safety and quality of ingredients the company purchases, products made by the company, and the processes and equipment used to convert ingredients into products.
- Inspect and accept/reject incoming shipments of food and food ingredients on the basis of food safety requirements, as well as customer, regulatory, industry standards, and internal requirements
- Update raw materials inventory with results of receiving inspections
- Ensure food safety, security, and sanitation systems are maintained in accordance with cGMP, cGWP, HACCP, and other guidelines, conduct periodic inspections of facilities, equipment, practices, etc.
- 2-4 years of experience in the area of food processing, storage, shipping, or receiving is preferred.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential.
- Strong math and organizational skills are a must, as is attention to detail.
- Candidate will need to gain food safety inspection certification.
APPLY IN PERSON
2184 White Street
York, PA 17404
(in the same plaza as Verizon and Subway)