Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
15.00 Per Hour
This position is primarily responsible for the lay out, fit, and fabrication of metal components to assemble parts.
Sign on bonus incentive- $250 bonus at conversion & $500 bonus after 90 days of employment (after conversion).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and rulers.
- Welds or spot welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Observes tests on welded surfaces to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications.
- Other duties as assigned
- Manual dexterity
- High school education or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience