Category: Administrative & Clerical
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Customer Service Call Center in the Liberty Lake, WA area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- Training Schedule: 8AM-4:30PM, Monday-Friday (2 weeks)
- Regular Schedule: 7AM-7PM, Monday-Friday (8 hours)
What will you be doing?
- Provide excellent customer service with timely and accurate information and service to policyholders, lenders and agents for products and programs.
- May independently solve problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Performs in a fast-paced, high-production, high-volume environment that focuses heavily on customer service.
- Work is driven primarily by inbound calls and communications.
- Help customers in their time of need by building rapport, responding to, and resolving inbound phone calls in a fastpaced call center environment.
- This is done by identifying and providing services and solutions by processing payments, updating customer information, updating billing information, verifying coverage for third parties, resolving Right Track inquiries, utilizing available tools to identify and transfer cross sell opportunities to Licensed Sales Center and assisting on the online company.
- Provides first call resolution for aligned work and routes customers to the appropriate party to resolve inquiries not conducted by team.
- Support agent/customer relationships; maintain each agency's brand.
- Maintain accurate data in appropriate systems to reflect account activity.
- Tracks and captures information and data per department guidelines.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and consistently utilizes resources provided.
- Stay updated and properly executes upon newsflashes, new workflows and processes.
- Uphold our customer care standards by achieving individual goals on average handle time, after call work, quality, adherence, leads, ILTR, NPS and reliability.
MUST have call center experience/Customer service
Sound like you? Send a Word formatted resume to email@example.com