Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Packaging Engineer
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Start date: ASAP
- Package Engineering group is looking for an applicant with technical background (engineering, science, mathematics) for the design analysis (read and understand drawings/specifications), specification management, and testing/validation of packaging equipment and processes for pharmaceutical products.
- The successful candidate will bring knowledge of project management (milestones/timing/tracking), authoring of protocols and reports, preparation of technical specifications, knowledge of primary and secondary packaging processes/operations (cartoning, bottling), yields analysis, FMEA/Quality risk assessments, and working in a regulated industry (GMP/Design Controls).
- Experience level recommended is 5-10 years and the candidate must be a self starter including having experience using tools such as Microsoft Project, SAP, Infinity and Spotfire and be capable to work independently and communicate project status weekly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Science or Engineering related field of study
- Familiarity with Solid Oral Dose Packaging Processes and Equipment
- Knowledge of execution of FMEA, QRM, risk assessment
- Project management, investigation/Trackwise and validation experience
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.