Category: Accounting & Finance
Compensation Range: 18.00 - 25.00 Per Hour
Job ID: 149904
Date Posted: 02/14/2020
System One is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk for an industry-leading client in the Norwalk, CA area.
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for the daily activities of accounts payable and accounts receivable. This position will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of processing invoices, invoice reconciliation and interaction with vendors.
• Ensure to process AP in compliance with company policies, procedures and internal controls.
• Handle PO invoices with 3- way matching and batching, and posting to system timely.
• Handle non PO invoices with correct coding, and ensure accuracy of data entered into system
• Be responsible for researching issues related to invoice corrections (duplicate entries, valid vendors, PO issues, tax issues, etc.)
• Maintain vendor relations and monitor open items and age invoices to meet payment commitments.
• Establish and maintain vendors files; responsibility for all A/P files.
• Identify all checks from customers and ensure payments posted correctly
• Others duties as assigned by management
• High school diploma/GED
• 2+ years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience.
• Attention to detail, follow-through capabilities, and quick learning in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good people skills, the ability to work well in a team environment and be a self starter
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word
• Experience with QuickBooks , ADP and SAP is a plus
• Some college preferred
• Must be familiar with general ledger accounting.