Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Lab Technician
Location: Princeton, NJ
Schedule: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm
Type: Temp with possible extension and/or conversion
Start Date: asap
Reputable Consumer Product Goods (CPG) company seeking all ENTRY LEVEL and RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATES for a Lab Technician role!
- Prepare Laundry product formulations (detergents), measure pH, specific gravity and viscosity, perform stability tests, detergent & softener performance evaluation, fragrance evaluation by test panels, record keeping and housekeeping.
- Conduct all applicable testing relating to fabric care in the Laundry Lab group.
- Participate in fabric care projects.
- BS In Chemistry, Biology or related Science – Freshouts OK!
- Hands on laboratory experience preferred (can be from school)
- Preference is for experience with wet chemistry (pH, viscosity, titrations, etc.)
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 40 lbs
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high priority environment
- Must have strong work ethic and attention to detail
Good Organizational and documentation skills (accurate lab notebook maintenance) Strong computer skills a plus. Should possess strong work ethic, and have good teamwork attitude.