Category: Customer Service
17.45 Per Hour
CALL CENTER AGENT
CALL CENTER AGENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists customers with warranty creation using various tools such as SD Warranty, RMA, UPGNet, and other programs to be defined. Completes warranty management steps for assigned and unassigned customers.
- Processes special concessionary claim (e.g., KDD, PWP, and UPG SI) requests and manages their progress through the appropriate approval process.
- Assist SSNA branches and the business center in processing branch credits against warranty and concessionary claims.
- Prioritizes claims based on established criteria.
- Monitors critical claims and coordinates between the technical support, warranty administration and customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates clear understanding of and actively promotes team environment.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with internal departments such as technical support, warranty administration and parts centers, to ensure consistent service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Works closely with branch field personnel to ensure that warranty information requests are met within the established SLA.
- Maintain group documentation in shared filing system. Manages and files all customer documentation and correspondence and responds a timely manner.
CALL CENTER AGENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Communications or Engineering. Two or more years of customer service experience in a time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to customer service, customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement.
- General knowledge should be across a majority of these product groups. Industry equivalents are acceptable. (Applied Equipment, Unitary Products Group, Controls and Terminal Unit applications). Equivalents; (General HVAC knowledge, Chillers, AHUs, Terminal Units and Control Systems)
- Demonstrated communication and conflict resolution skills. Strong interpersonal skills and capable of positively representing the company to customers, both internal and external.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing work environment including handling incoming calls, documents, and ensuring timely responsiveness.
- Exemplary attendance.
- Professional verbal skills, including clear and concise vocabulary and strong written communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, and various company system applications.