Category: Customer Service
20.70 Per Hour
Customer Service Support
Customer Service Support Responsibilities:
- Provide complete client support services to a diverse client base.
- Act as a key contributor to providing our client accounts support services through the daily resolution of system-reported and/or client concerns regarding missing or suspect traffic data.
- Actively provide phone support to clients with questions about ShopperTrak systems, as well as field technicians to resolve technical issues at client installed locations.
- Work closely with members of the Operations Department to identify problems or inconsistencies with data and/or data analysis tools to ensure the continued accuracy of the traffic data provided.
- Assist other department resources to ensure a collaborative, inviting, and inclusive work environment.
Customer Service Support Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business administration or a related discipline preferred. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
- Professional communication skills to handle customer inquiries and concerns.
- Ability to multi-task and assist various departments.