35.00 - 40.00 Per Hour
Role and Responsibilities, Scope of work
Project Control Specialist/ Project Management Administrator
Primary responsibilities include:
- Schedule Project Management Organization meetings,
- Input Purchase Requisitions in to financial reporting software
- Assist Project Managers with development and Maintenance of Project Schedules
- Route documents and Purchase Requisitions for approvals;
- Maintain confidentiality of personnel records and proprietary company files;
- Perform other functions such as organizing and filing confidential files and records systems, preparation of recurring internal reports…etc.
- Develop and demonstrate a broad company knowledge including corporate policies and procedures, organizational structure, business strategies, corporate goals, products, services, customers and competitors;
- Play an active role in creating a safe and healthy workplace and comply with all applicable safety and health rules.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associate Degree (preferably Finance) plus 1- 3 years of related work experience.
Highly organized individual that works well in a team environment