Compensation Range: 43.00 - 60.00 Per Hour
Job ID: 138027
Date Posted: 03/15/2019
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Structural, or Mechanical Engineering
7+ years experience in civil/structural engineering
PE License preferred but not required
Oil and Gas industry experience is a plus
Knowledge of relevant codes (AISC, ASCE, AWS, ASME etc.)
Ability to work in a team environment as well as perform routine work with minimal supervision
Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from four year ABET accredited college or university or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or experience
* PE license or ability to obtain within 6-months of hire date
* 2D or 3D CAD experience
* Civil sitework and/or drainage experience
* Extensive Experience utilizing, Staad Pro, structural modeling software
* Capable of completing design
* Previous experience working on Oil & Gas, Industrial or Petrochemical industry projects.
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• This positions does not include sponsorship opportunities for United States work authorization.
• Possession or ability to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) is a plus.