Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
Paper Machine Operator
Paper Machine Operator Job Information:
- First Shift Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Must be able to work 20 hours OT per week
- Contract-to-Hire (approximately 6 months)
- Excellent pay, benefits package(medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO,) and paid time off, holidays, etc.
Paper Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate paper slitter cutting machine
- Continuously watch machinery to ensure accuracy and quality
- Dial in tolerances of .002 mm
- Use of calipers and micrometers for measuring tolerances
- Prepare materials for slitting
- Make minor machine repairs / adjustments, when needed.
- Check quality of finished product.
- Verify material meets required specifications.
- Complete required time and production reports after each shift
- Basic computer usage.
Paper Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Able to follow oral, written instructions, and follow company procedures
- Prior experience operating machinery in a factory
- Prior similar paper cutting operation experience a plus but not mandatory.
- Need to be able to read ruler measurements accurately
- Ability to be precise with measurements, good math skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs without assistance
- Must adhere to all safety regulations and wear PPE as required.
- Promote ISO 9001 and Corporate Quality Initiatives
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Must be able to preform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Text or call Chad Zehner for more information: 732-228-8980