Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job ID: 154399
Date Posted: 07/30/2020
Title: Quality Documentation Specialist
Location: Princeton, NJ
Schedule: Mon - Fri / Full Time 8:30am - 4:30pm (REMOTE)
Type: Temporary with possible extension and Temp - Hire conversion
Start Date: asap
Reputable Consumer Product Goods (CPG) company seeking extremely organized candidates to support Supplier / Contract Manufacturer (CM) Documentation and Compliance initiatives for multiple consumer product lines (e.g. OTC Vitamin Projects, and others). Will consider RECENT or Entery Level Bachelor's Degree candidates with exceptional MS Excel skills and proactive, "go-getter" attitude!
- In support of various programs and projects, contact Suppliers / Contract Manufacturers to deliver and track the status of surveys and / or quality agreements.
- Receive, process, and file Quality documents
- Create Supplier hardcopy CAPA files
- Create VMS Allergen / Gluten / GMO material assessment tracker for bi-weekly progress reporting
- Maintain Supplier Audit nonconformance tracker
- Distribute and file Distributor Quality Agreement document
- Distribute and file Lab Assessments and Quality Agreements
- Coordinate processing of customer quality assessments
Summary – The incumbent will be the main point of contact in reaching out to Suppliers / Contract Manufacturers in support of multiple projects and product categories within CPG, and will send out Surveys and Quality Assessments to monitor and track ingredients in products (e.g. allergens, Gluten, etc.). Exceptional organizational skills are required in order to timely track receipt of the Quality documents from Suppliers to ensure compliance, and ensure they are available, traceable, documented, filed, and accessible for Audits.
- BA / BS Degree OR Minimum HS Diploma with prior administrative skills (Degree in the sciences would be great in order to understand terminology and reason behind work, but not required)
- Will also consider a college student with the ability to work a full time work schedule, or someone out of college who is flexible with a documentation based role in the CPG / Science industry.
- Strong communication and organizational skills (written & verbal) in support of various projects a must!
- Ability to create and maintain various MS Excel spreadsheet trackers
- Electronic and hardcopy filing
- Basic use of MS Word
Summary: Key must haves include 1) the ability to type with accuracy 2) manage incoming / outgoing phone calls, and 3) an aggressive personality to get information needed from others. Needs someone who can work in a fast paced environment with an aggressive personality who can contact suppliers and retrieve information needed. Will send out surveys, Quality Agreements, and will be contacting suppliers directly. Will support the client's Vitamin business, among other consumer product lines. Must also be able to commit to a 37.5 hour full time work week, and be punctual.
Joule, as System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6.000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S., we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.