Category: Sales & Marketing
System One is currently seeking an Sales Coordinator for a direct hire position located in Yukon,
Sales Coordinator Description
This position focuses on account management for designated territories / salesmen by collaborating with Marketing, Outside Sales, and initiating customer contact via phone through efficient and innovative methods.
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with salesman on key account quotes and orders to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded. This will included and not limited to business system quoting and order entry, drawing requests and technical feedback as necessary.
- Initiate outbound calls in order to drive the business and gain new customer interest
- Generate new leads and assess new account potential
- Collaborate and set appointments for designated sales agent
- Develop sales strategies with Marketing, Sales Management, Outside Sales, and Corporate Personnel
- Capture accurate and complete information in CRM
- Conduct customer training
- Promote products and services through various methods. Ie: in person, online or telephony based tools
- Responsible for and collaborating with Associates from the Operations Staff in the areas of arranging deliveries, invoicing and processing product returns
- Coordinate shipments and special requirements with warehouse personnel
- Assist in accounts receivable issues, as needed
- Be proactive in communicating a customer’s order status or notifying them of any back-orders
- On boarding new accounts
Sales Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (Business focus preferred)
- 2+ years of inside sales experience in related field preferred
- Proficient in customer relationship management (CRM) software. (1+ years of experience preferred)
- SAP business system experience preferred
- Understanding order fulfillment and supply chain resources.
- Experience in fluid system technologies preferred.
- Critical thinker & problem solver, demonstrates ability to find solution.
- Positive & action oriented personality.
- Customer focused & empathetic.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Prioritization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel and Word
- Travel will be required but is expected to be less than four weeks per year
- The organization is committed continuous personal development including tactical skills as well as transformational soft skills.
- The position will require proficiency at the following EI (emotional intelligence) skills
- Team work and collaboration, self-awareness, organizational awareness, self-control, adaptability, transparency, initiative, innovation, results focus, communication, customer orientation, influence
- Problem solving ability
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
The employee is essentially in an office environment and at a desk/workstation but may be utilized in other areas of the business as needed
Location: Yukon, OK