Category: Information Technology
Job ID: 136528
Date Posted: 09/13/2019
This is a permanent, full time, direct hire job opportunity offering W2 annual salary with full benefits and relocation assistance.
Please send me your details directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate consideration.
Position for a Software Architect
Duties for software development architect:
- Translate customer needs into achievable product specifications according to performance requirements
- Design the product architecture for wayside / trackside rail signaling equipment
- Experience in development of software product specifications
- Experience with C / C++ applications design and development for embedded / real-time (RTOS) platforms (VxWorks, QNX, embedded Linux, etc) or UNIX
- Experience with MS Visual C++, C#, .NET, WCF, WPF, Windows application development will be useful
- Ideally at least some experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience leading a small to mid size team of C/C++ developers
- Ideally (very desirable) at least some experience with rail signaling, working for companies like Siemens Rail Automation, Thales, Bombardier Transportation, XoRail or similar.
- BS degree (or better) in CS, EE or similar disciplines
Please send me your details directly to: email@example.com for an immediate consideration