Category: Scientific & Clinical
30.00 - 35.00 Per Hour
Title: Packaging Operator / Mechanic - 3rd Shift 11:00 pm to 7:30 am M-F with possible Saturdays
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Contract position - approx. 6 months
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum successful completion of High school diploma.
- Solid knowledge of fundamental cGMP and regulatory requirements in a pharmaceutical Packaging environment.
- Experience with the Maintenance / Repairs & operation of the bottle / blister packaging area is required.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, including, OH&S Act.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a high performance team.
- Successful completion of the literacy and numeracy evaluation.
- Strong mathematical and organizational skills.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
- 4 years experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- High School or GED
- This position requires the ability to do heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Execute Packaging processes in accordance with Packaging record/work orders.
- Operate various Packaging equipment's per procedure mentioned in the SOP / PMR / PSMD.
- Perform machine changeovers and area cleaning and set up as required.
- Troubleshoot and make appropriate adjustments to maintain Packaging specifications.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards during all stages of the Packaging process.
- Complete Packaging documents, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain compliance at all times with related SOPs, packaging records and cGMPs in the Packaging process.
- Perform duties through the proper, safe use of equipment, according to Health & Safety procedures and Equipment Manuals.
- Other duties as required.