Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
16.00 - 18.00 Per Hour
Blender / Mixer
Job Information: Monday - Friday, 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM (may require 2nd shift work at times). Located in Lakewood, NJ. Paying $16 - $18/hr. Long-term, Contract-to-Permanent.
Blender / Mixer Responsibilities:
- Operate manufacturing blending and mixing equipment.
- Cleans and prepares mixing vessels.
- Tends manual or semiautomatic blending and mixing equipment.
- Assists with bringing materials from warehouse to production area, pre-weighing materials, loading blenders, etc. Assist with manufacturing glue like material, adhesives and primers.
- Turns valves to feed liquid and solid materials through blending and mixing equipment.
- Monitors gauges.
- With the use of a forklift, packages, palletizes, shrink-wraps and stages product.
- Follows safety rules to maintain plant safety.
- Maintain good housekeeping, and performs minor maintenance of equipment, workstations and manufacturing areas.
Blender / Mixer Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs repeatedly throughout work shift.
- Able to work shift schedule where opening exists (current hours are: 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM).
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Must pass a proficiency test, which will test both reading comprehension and math ability
- Must have prior HAZARDOUS material training.
- Call Chad Zehner at 732-228-8980 for more information.