Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Quality Product Complaints Associate
Location: Princeton, NJ
Schedule: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm - Full Time
Type: Temp with possible extension
Start Date: asap
- Help perform the daily review of medical device malfunction complaints, assess nature of complaints against defined decision tree criteria.
- Help perform the daily review of reported foreign object complaints. If root cause is "known", complete applicable documentation in complaint file and close.
- Once trained, will help perform visual inspection of product returns from consumers or customers to:
- Evaluate legitimacy of FOB complaint
- Evaluate "known issue" complaints and document complaint files accordingly.
- Supports the QA Engineer in the completion of MDR investigation reports via submitting batch record requests, folow ups, etc.
- Help ensure the timely closure of complaint files.
- Bachelor's Degree from acredited institution (Science, Bio-medical preferred)
- Some experience with complaint handling processes preferred but not essential
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities to ensure the requirements of the complaint handling system are met in a timely manner.
- Note: Role specific training will be provided and completed by the candidate
Joule, a System One division, is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices througough the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delviered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.