Laboratory Technical Support - Scientific - III (Senior)
West Point, PA
Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Laboratory Technical Support - Scientific - III (Senior)
Location: West Point, PA
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- Responsible for providing quality and technical support to a team of Laboratory Managers, Data Analysts and Laboratory Technicians.
- This individual is responsible for ensuring compliance in the laboratory in accordance with cGMPs, and GLPs, international regulations guidelines, and policies/procedures.
- The position will also be responsible for the direct technical support of the assays performed in the biochemistry, virology and/or chemistry laboratories.
- The candidate will support key projects for Laboratory Operations aimed at elevating the compliance, assay robustness, and performance of the laboratories within their responsibility.
- Additionally the candidate will support laboratory investigations including identification of root cause, identification and implementation of corrective and preventative actions, and authoring the final investigation report.
- Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or Biochemistry is preferred OR M.S. degree in life science, biochemistry, scientific discipline or engineering.
- For candidates with a Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 3 years of experience in GMP Manufacturing environment, Pharmaceutical/Biological Quality, Operational, Technical or Regulatory function supporting manufacturing or testing operations or related industry experience in a laboratory, manufacturing, science related or regulated setting
- Experience in pharmaceutical laboratory operations or related environment (Biochemistry background required).
- Project Management, Change Execution Management and Team Leadership experience in a Quality function.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including flexibility, collaboration and inclusion skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated self-starter with capability to develop innovative solutions to challenges.
- Proven analytical aptitude, critical thinking skills and ability to apply key concepts.
- Speaks with courage and candor.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.