Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Associate Scientist
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Start date: ASAP
- This position will be responsible for supporting analytical activities within Biologics Process Development.
- Support in-process analytical testing for monoclonal antibodies and fusion proteins, including HPLC/UPLC, isoelectric focusing, capillary electrophoresis, ELISA, qPCR, etc.
- Maintain accurate and up to date laboratory notebook.
- Sustain a safe and high performance laboratory environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Analytical Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biotechnology, or equivalent.
- Experience in protein bioanalytical techniques, including HPLC/UPLC, isoelectric focusing, capillary electrophoresis, ELISA, qPCR, etc.
- A basic understanding of cell line, upstream and downstream process development.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.