Category: Warehouse & Distribution
12.00 Per Hour
Production Associate/ Machine Operator
Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Pay Rate: $12/hr.
Temp to hire position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Coating Machine Operator sets up, operates, or tends machines to coat or paint any of a wide variety of products including food, glassware, cloth ceramics, metal, plastic, paper, or wood, with lacquer, silver, copper, rubber, varnish, glaze, enamel, oil, or rust-proofing materials.
- Needs the skill to teach others how to do the job function.
- Needs the skill to watch gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Needs the skill to control operations of equipment or systems.
- Needs the skill to conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Needs the skill to speak to others to convey information effectively.
Once converted to perm, company is proud to offer a competitive pay and comprehensive benefit package, including 401K Profit Sharing Plan with company match, medical/dental/long term disability insurance, paid time off, to name a few!