System One is immediately hiring for a 3d Artist with Gaming and/or Simulations experience in the Central Florida area! This is a permanent opportunity with full benefits!
Our artists and developers work together to design and implement first-person virtual simulators, large scale simulation of non-player characters and vehicles, advanced real-time 3D rendering engines, immersive virtual and mixed reality, intuitive user interfaces, terrain management and rendering engines, networking and cloud deployments.
- Create game-ready art assets including Vehicles (Tanks, Helicopters, Planes) and Props (Buildings and other Features.)
- Configure art assets in proprietary software.
- Build terrains using commercial and in-house tools.
- Work in a team environment to enhance productivity and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics or equivalent related experience
- Proficiency in 3DS Max or Maya, Photoshop and Substance Painter.
- Familiar with low and high poly modeling.
- Create textures and effects maps preferably in a PBR (Physically Based Rendering) pipeline.
- High competency as a visual artist.
- Self-managed and proactive.
- Basic understanding of coding, scripting, and computers.
- Defense contractor or military experience
Background in one or more of the following is a plus:
- Experience usingPresagis Creator, Presagis Terra Vista, UV Layout, Zbrush, Motion Builder.
- Knowledge and construction of VFX (Visual Effects) particle systems and animations.
- Character animation and rigging.
- Understanding and construction of GIS (Geographic Information Systems) data and tools, QGIS, Global Mapper.
- Underlying knowledge of rendering systems (scenegraphs, lighting, draw calls, shaders.)
- In-depth knowledge of Military Vehicles.
Send resumes to Shane Barth, Senior Recruiter; email@example.com