Category: Scientific & Clinical
QA Specialist II
Degree and Experience(either is acceptable):
- BS or BA degree with 3+ yrs. experience from pharma and/or biotech
- MS degree with 1+ yrs. experience from pharma and/or biotech
- Exp. with GMP and GLP quality systems and policies
- KNowledge of requirements in the pharma industry
- Previous exp. with electronic data bases(MasterControl, TrackWise and/or LIMS preferred)
- Assist the quality team daily to accomplish efficient and effective review and approval of records as assigned including, but not limited to: calibration and maintenance work, procedures, validation protocols, validation reports, deviations and change controls
Quality review of analytical/microbiological testing data
Auditing: support internal audits.
- Metrics: prepare, maintain and analyze metrics related to the quality systems
Location: Springfield, MA area
Start Date: ASAP!!
Duration: Direct Hire
Hours: Mon-Fri; 8am-5pm