Category: Administrative & Clerical
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Customer Care Representative in Broomfield, CO.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- 12-month contract with a possible extension.
- $15.70 per hour
- 9:30 am - 6:00 pm, M-F
- Provide billing support to management in the form of answering customer billing questions, reviewing billing variances, manual entry into the billing system, assist with various billing projects
- Responsibility will include answering inbound customer calls researching and analyzing billing inquiries and portal calls.
- Contact various departments in order to obtain background information to resolve customer questions or validate disputes.
- The customer care agent will be required to become proficient in multiple order entry, service establishment, portal functionality, and billing systems.
- Customer Service Experience required: 1 year or more of call center experience.
- 6 months experience working with billing systems application and/or accounts payable, data entry or tracking, and/or customer service experience with corporate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is desired but not required.
- Candidates will be required to have a flexible work schedule - must be willing to work over-time and understand that work schedule changes daily and weekly to accommodate call volumes.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: email@example.com