Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Pharmacovigilance Technician - I
Location: Madison, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- Individual case safety report review, approval, and submission for assigned products
- Tracking team metrics
- Archiving PV documents
- Administrative support for all applicable PV tasks
- Aggregate adverse event report preparation, review, and submission In agreement with the manager, participation in additional PV projects may be required as needed.
- Veterinary technology/technician degree
- OR BA/BS or equivalent degree in a relevant field and at least 1 year of experience in a highly regulated pharmaceutical field
- OR Associates degree or equivalent with at least 3 years of experience in a highly regulated pharmaceutical field
- Strong written and oral communication
- Able to assimilate technical information
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and punctuality in meeting deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) Prior experience working in a veterinary clinic
- Prior pharmacovigilance experience
- Proficiency with other computer software applications (e.g., SharePoint, learning management systems, document management systems)
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.