Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
System One is seeking an Assembler 2 in Warminster, Pa area
- Assemble products, following Engineering documents, ensuring the highest quality products, meeting company product standards, production goals, and customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Operate computer to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs.
- Perform operator based Go-No Go testing per procedures.
- Continually monitor quality of parts used in the assembly process.
- Assist in the training of other employees, addressing and resolving inquiries and problems.
- Perform material handling activities as required.
- Review assembly processes and methods and recommend changes to ensure the continuous, ongoing improvement of productivity and quality.
- Interface with engineering to accurately communicate information.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documentation, reject tickets, etc.
- Participate actively in team meetings and group discussions.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- High School diploma and up to 2 years of experience.