Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
System One is seeking an Assembler 3 in the Warminister, PA area.
- Under general supervision, perform basic and complex assembly, wiring, and erection of products and systems.
- Read and interpret engineering configuration and wiring drawings.
- Devise and utilize nonstandard procedures.
- May assign and check work of lower level personnel.
- May work nonstandard schedules and/or at off-site locations with exposure to varying environmental conditions.
- Coordinate work with other groups to ensure meeting commitments.
- Perform duties in a manner compliant with prevailing quality procedures and policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School degree
- 2-5 years of related experience in assembly. Alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
- Capable of reading and interpreting Engineering configuration and wiring drawings.