Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
System One is seeking an Assembler II in Alamo, TN.
Dry Brushing Operations, 12 hours shifts
Under the direction of production supervision, the Production Assembler will build the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost, meeting company production standards, and customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assemble products, following Engineering documents, ensuring the highest quality products, meeting company product standards, production goals, and customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Operate computer to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs.
- Perform operator based Go-No Go testing per procedures.
- Continually monitor quality of parts used in the assembly process.
- Assist in the training of other employees, addressing and resolving inquiries and problems.
- Perform material handling activities as required.
- Review assembly processes and methods and recommend changes to ensure the continuous, ongoing improvement of productivity and quality.
- Interface with engineering to accurately communicate information.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documentation, reject tickets, etc.
- Participate actively in team meetings and group discussions.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Complexity of Tasks: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- High School diploma
- 2 years of assembly experience
- First Shift to work 7:00 AM until 7:30 PM
- Second Shift to work 7:00 PM until 7:30 AM
- Please be Aware:
- 12 hour shift
- Weekend work required (every other weekend)
- We will make every effort possible to be down on holidays, however based on customer demand we cannot guarantee; final decision will be made as we get closer to the actual holiday
- Monday – off
- Tuesday – 12 hr
- Wednesday – 12 hr
- Thursday – off
- Friday – off
- Saturday – 12 hr
- Sunday – 12 hr
- Monday – 12 hr
- Tuesday – off
- Wednesday – off
- Thursday – 12 hr
- Friday – 12 hr
- Saturday – off
- Sunday – off