Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
15.50 - 16.10 Per Hour
QC Line Leader
Job Information: This is a contract-to-permanent opportunity, located in Lakewood Industrial park. Excellent benefits package, promotion opportunities. Monday - Friday, First, Second and Third Shift Openings Available. Overtime available.
Salary: $15.50 - $16.10 per hour to start, with career advancement opportunities and salary increases. Shift differential offered.
QC Line Leader Responsibilities:
- Oversee and lead a team of 15 employees, delegate responsibilities and tasks. Train new staff.
- Supervisor packaging operations for a large FDA regulated packaging company.
- Check-in new hire/temps for shift, complete roster checklist.
- Provide basic GMP training to new hires (good manufacturing practices).
- Show new hires how to properly preform required manufacturing tasks (packing boxes, loading machines, etc.).
- Ensure all employees on assigned shift are wearing proper PPE.
- Keep track of number of boxes and pallets created per shift.
- Work along-side assigned shift personnel on packaging lines as needed.
- Complete proper documentation.
- Adjust machinery as necessary.
- Complete and submit all required production documentation in compliance with GMP and verify accuracy of all information.
QC Line Leader Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- At least six (6) months of previous manufacturing experience, such as: line attendant, machine operator, packer, production worker, quality control (QC), or related position.
- Ability to lift 25lbs, if needed.
- For immediate consideration or additional information, please call or text Chad at 732-228-8980
- Machine operators, assembly, pick/packers & warehouse professionals or others looking for career advancement are encouraged to apply