Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Associate Engineer
Location: Ft Lauderdale, FL
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- The Technical Specialist, Process Development will assist the Advanced Operations team with various tasks related to the Robotic Platform.
- The Technical Specialist will develop and recommend procedures and methods and prepare technical reports and documentation.
- Working with Project Manager and Project Engineers to complete process development deliverables
- Work with engineers to prepare quote packages for suppliers
- Manage Purchase Order placement to ensure on-time delivery of parts for Robot System builds.
- Manage the routing of process documentation through the Stryker change control system (Windchill)
- Work with planning to coordinate RMAs and Returns for defective parts with supplier.
- Assist in the hardware consolidation of the Robot system
- Generate work instructions and inspection guide sheets for assembly and inspection
- Assist in the assembly the Robot System
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a regulated industry
- Experience with PO placement and management
- Experience with change management system (Windchill 9 or 11 a big plus)
- Experience with generating work instructions in a regulated industry
- Excellent communication, time management, and organization skills
- Fluent with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.