50.00 - 54.00 Per Hour
Associate QA/QC Inspector
Port Arthur, TX
System One is currently seeking an Associate QA/QC Inspector on a 6 month contract position located in Port Arthur, TX.
The Field Quality Inspector is responsible for ensuring projects are constructed, tested and documented in accordance with the project specifications, governing codes of construction, and prime agreement.
Associate QA/QC Inspector Responsibilities:
- Inspect and verify that construction is performed in contractual accordance with the specifications and drawing requirements.
- Inspect and document that material and equipment delivered to the jobsite are properly received, stored, and maintained according to project specifications.
- Perform a detailed inspection and document findings at the beginning of each work phase within the subcontract (concrete application, structural steel erection, coatings application, etc.).
- Review quality assurance documents as they are issued and ensure compliance.
- Review the final “Punch-out Inspection” list for each system and document status for completion.
- Verify subcontractor procedures and quality records are in contractual compliance.
- Perform document control audits on field drawings, test records, etc. for adherence to document processes.
- Identify non-conformances and document that corrective action is implemented.
- Responsible for walking down and obtaining signatures for the acceptance of systems with the subcontractor and/or client.
- Participate in the Task Safety Observations (TSO's) and ensure corrective measures have been implemented for problem areas.
- Monitor compliance with all company and site safety requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining all required licenses and certifications.
- All other duties as assigned.
Associate QA/QC Inspector Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Current AWS Certified Welding Inspector certification.
- Minimum 7 years related experience in quality roles and procedures.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer and communications media skills.
- Advanced technical writing experience required.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Port Arthur, TX
Pay Rate: $50.00-54.00/hr