Category: Human Resources
60.00 - 70.00 Yearly
System One is searching for an ambitious Benefits Specialist for our manufacturing client! They are a leader in the Specialty Paper Manufacturing industry. This is a direct hire role!
As a Benefits specialist, you will be responsible for the administration of all benefits and retirement programs.
PRIMARY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefits in the HRIS.
- Serve as a point of contact for employees for employee Benefits questions/concerns.
- Prepare and distribute benefits materials.
- Conduct employee meetings and arrange for open enrollment for all shifts.
- Performs quality checks of benefit related data.
- Work with employees and vendors to resolve benefit issues.
- Assist with bench marking analysis and census data projects.
- Prepare and present reports.
- Process benefits and retirement programs in accordance with regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or similar related field or equivalent experience.
- Thorough understanding of HR body of knowledge.
- Previous working experience in Benefits for 3+ years.
- Effective communication with all levels of the organization (written and verbal).
- Advance experience in Microsoft Office (all programs), Adobe and HR software (HRIS).
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Possesses problem solving skills – to identify and resolve problems in a positive, timely manner.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, such as delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates dependability – consistently at work and on time, responds to management direction.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Manufacturing Industry experience
- Familiarity with Labor Unions helpful