Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Bio Process Associate
- Operates control systems and processes in Biotechnology Pilot Plants as assigned.
- Prepares process buffers and reagents. Cleans equipment and maintain area in clean and orderly fashion.
- High school diploma with a minimum of 5 years process operations experience A.A.S. or B.S. degree is preferred.
- Prior job related experience required along with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with general chemistry, mathematics, microbiology and cGMP clean room operations is a plus.
- Shift work and overtime required.
- Selected candidates will be required to enter a structured training program
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.