Hopewell , NJ
Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job ID: 287533
Date Posted: 10/18/2022
Start Date: 07/27/2022
End Date: 02/27/2022
Title: Calibration Technician
Location: Hopewell, NJ
Schedule: Monday – Friday (8am-5pm)
Type: Contract to Hire
Start date: ASAP
- Calibrates and repairs manufacturing and laboratory equipment in accordance with SOPs, ensures proper documentation practices are followed and ensures that there is minimal or no interruption in the daily manufacturing schedules.
- Maintains and performs corrective and preventative maintenance calibrations on GMP and non-GMP equipment.
- Supports other departments to troubleshoot, test, repair and optimize instruments, equipment, and control systems.
- Oversees the maintenance and review of calibration standards and vendor calibration documentation.
- Provides leadership for start-up, commissioning, and turnover of new systems.
- Provides direct oversite of technicians and external vendors to ensure compliance.
- Completes and reviews documentation associated with calibration work orders to ensure cGMP good documentation practices and change control procedures are being followed.
- Performs other tasks and assignments as needed and specified by management.
- Associate’s degree in Engineering or Technical certification in instrumentation and a minimum of 3 years of equipment calibration experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related environment.
- 2-5 years of GMP facility experience.
- Advanced knowledge of calibration disciplines within a cGMP Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP, GXP, GAMP, SDLC regulations, Knowledge of pharmaceutical, manufacturing and laboratory systems and equipment.
- Proficiency with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members.
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equipment Commissioning & Qualification Operations EngineerSummit, NJ
Title: Equipment Commissioning & Qualification Operations Engineer Location: Summit, NJ Start date: ASAP Responsibilities: The Equipment Engineer, Equipment Commissioning & Qualification Operations (S6A) supports the successful operation of laboratory ...Date Posted: 09/20/2022 Recommended
Calibration/Metrology Technician - Pharmaceutical IndustrySomerset, New Jersey
Summary: Supporting Lead Pharmaceutical Company's Calibration Program in Somerset, NJ Responsibilities: Executes calibration protocols on equipment such as: Pipettes, Bio reactors, Centrifuges, Temperature devices, Pressure Devices, Flow and Conductivi...Date Posted: 12/02/2022 Recommended
ECQ Metrology EngineerSummit, NJ
Title: ECQ Metrology Engineer (1st Shift) Location: Summit, NJ Start date: ASAP Responsibilities: The Metrology Engineer, Equipment Commissioning & Qualification Operations supports the successful operation of laboratory, clinical and commercial manufa...Date Posted: 11/16/2022 Recommended
ECQ Metrology EngineerSummit, NJ
Title: ECQ Metrology Engineer (3rd Shift) Location: Summit, NJ Start date: ASAP Responsibilities: The Metrology Engineer, Equipment Commissioning & Qualification Operations supports the successful operation of laboratory, clinical and commercial manufa...Date Posted: 11/23/2022 Recommended
Process TechnicianExton, Pennsylvania
Title: Process Technician Location: Exton, PA Schedule: Mon-Fri, First shift Type: Contract Start date: ASAP Under supervision and guidance, the Process Technician / Associate of Downstream Operations will be responsible for hands-on execution of routi...Date Posted: 11/30/2022 Recommended
Electronics Technician B ClassNew Castle, Pennsylvania
Are you ready for a rewarding and challenging career in the steelmaking industry?? Join us! System One is assisting a client looking for the best Electronic Technicians—those who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to grow with their organization, ...Date Posted: 11/14/2022 Recommended
Analytical Equipment Support TechnicianSomerset, New Jersey
Analytical Equipment Support Technician – Somerset, NJ Amazing opportunity to work with our Team on-site at our Merck – Somerset, NJ location. Requirements: Our ideal candidate will have 2 years of laboratory experience working with analytical instrume...Date Posted: 12/02/2022 Recommended
Compliance SpecialistSummit, New Jersey
Title: Compliance Specialist Location: Summit, NJ Start date: ASAP Responsibilities: The Compliance Specialist, Equipment Commissioning & Qualification, supports the successful operation of facility, laboratory, and business functions at multi?use site...Date Posted: 10/26/2022 Recommended
Validation EngineerSummit, NJ
Title: Equipment Validation Engineer Location: Summit, NJ Start date: ASAP Responsibilities: The Equipment Validation Engineer supports the successful implementation of laboratory and manufacturing equipment and utilities at multi-use sites through int...Date Posted: 11/08/2022 Recommended
QC Specialist-Raw MaterialsPrinceton, NJ
Title: QC Specialist Location: Princeton, NJ Schedule: 1st shift (Monday-Friday) Type: Temp to Hire Start date: ASAP Exciting opportunity to join a growing biomanufacturing company! Responsibilities: Responsible for performing routine and specialized a...Date Posted: 11/01/2022 Recommended
Electronics Technician IIHubbard, Ohio
Are you the one? Join the best; be the best! Your future belongs here! The Electronic Technician is responsible for identifying & repairing equipment malfunctions, as well as calibrating and performing preventive maintenance on equipment and systems. W...Date Posted: 11/03/2022 Recommended
Senior Quality Assurance SpecialistNew Brunswick, New Jersey
Title: Senior Quality Assurance Specialist Location: New Brunswick, NJ Start date: ASAP Responsibilities: Provides oversight for CMO Batch Production Records. Reviews executed Batch Records, GMP documents and prepare documentation for product release/d...Date Posted: 11/15/2022 Recommended
Formulation ChemistLakewood , New Jersey
Title: Formulation Chemist Location: Lakewood, NJ Schedule: Full time, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (with some flexibility) Type: Temp with extension Start Date: Immediately Responsibities: The purpose of this role is to support formulation devel...Date Posted: 11/28/2022 Recommended
CSV EngineerSummit, New Jersey
Title: CSV Engineer Location: Summit, NJ Start date: ASAP Responsibilities: The CSV Engineer supports the successful implementation of manufacturing and laboratory equipment and computerized systems at multi-use sites through interaction with internal ...Date Posted: 10/26/2022 Recommended
Millwright INew Castle, PA
Are you ready for a rewarding and challenging career in the steelmaking industry?? System One has partnered with a company looking for Millwrights not afraid to roll up their sleeves to work and wanting to grow personally and professionally! In this ex...Date Posted: 11/03/2022 Recommended