Clinical Research Coordinator
New Haven, Connecticut
Category: Scientific & Clinical
Compensation Range: 72000.00 - 80000.00
Job ID: 288760
Date Posted: 03/08/2023
Title: Clinical Research Coordinator
Location: New Haven, CT (will need to be on site)
Duration: Direct Hire
Schedule: 37.5 hours M-F, occasional weekend and evening hours
Target Start Date: ASAP
Planning, tracking, and ensuring that the clinical activities for study participants are conducted in accordance with approved protocols. These activities include, but are not limited to patient screening, eligibility determination, registration and other protocol and subject milestones. The CRC will have direct patient contact and will be responsible for managing a multitude clinical trials.
- Manages and organizes assigned site studies. Serves as the primary organizer for assigned trials regarding conduct and oversight of human clinical research.
- Tracks and reports adverse events, serious adverse events, protocol waivers, deviations and violations. Assists investigators in the preparation of corrective action plans and ensures implementation and adherence to stated plan.
- Documents and conveys study data. Supervises assigned staff to ensure that report forms are accurately documented and completed in a timely manner at each site location.
- Assists in ensuring principal investigator oversight by providing updates on protocol issues, obtaining signatures and clinical significance on lab reports, ECGs, adverse events and other documents as required.
- Designs and implements quality control measures to ensure accurate collection and processing of data.
- Ensures adherence to protocol for all study participants throughout the duration of participation in the clinical trial. Identifies instances of noncompliance and deviations from protocol and reports noncompliance and deviations to the appropriate parties. Assists investigators and Clinical Trial Managers in the preparation and execution of corrective and preventative action plans.
- Abstracts concomitant medications from medical records.
- Maintains a high degree of knowledge on regulatory and policy requirements to determine actions and follow directives that may be required to ensure compliance with congruency review and reporting requirements. Develops, implements, and manages internal practices that ensure compliance with federal requirements.
- One year of Oncology clinical trial experience. Master’s degree in health or research related discipline preferred. or Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of related research support experience; Experience must indicate the ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Certification as a Clinical Research Associate or Clinical Research Professional (ACRP or SOCRA) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to create and follow research project related supporting documents.
- Proven ability to schedule and coordinate research activities as well as work with a team to develop action items and other means to keep projects moving along according to timeline.
- Demonstrated ability to report on the status of project deliverables and draft and submit project updates to the study sponsor.
- Strong clinical and analytical skills. Proven ability to evaluate and assess subject’s suitability for inclusion into studies, obtain informed consent, determine patient eligibility and coordinate patient enrollment.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Senior Clinical Research Associate - NationwideChicago, Tennessee
*Title: Senior CRA (Remote/US) Start date: ASAP Salary: $130,000-$150,000 based on years of experience and skillset Responsibilities: The Senior Clinical Research Associate II monitors investigational sites to ensure subject safety and provide high qua...Date Posted: 02/06/2023 Recommended
Clinical Research ManagerNew Haven, Connecticut
Title: Clinical Research Manager Location: New Haven, CT Duration: Direct Hire Schedule: M-F 37.5 hours Target Start Date: ASAP Responsibilities: Responsible for leading, managing, and advising designated research staff/program teams as well as acting ...Date Posted: 03/20/2023 Recommended
Clinical Research CoordinatorNew Haven, CT
Title: Clinical Research Coordinator Location: New Have, CT Schedule: Mon-Fri, Full time Type: Direct Hire Start date: ASAP Responsibilities: Compares protocols and sponsored projects to confirm consistency between funding proposals/awards and approved...Date Posted: 03/22/2023 Recommended
Clinical Research NurseNew Haven, Connecticut
Title: Clinical Research Nurse Location: New Haven, CT Duration: Direct Hire Schedule: M-F 37.5 hours Target Start Date: ASAP Responsibilities: The Clinical Research Nurse is responsible for ensuring excellence in the execution of clinical trials condu...Date Posted: 03/08/2023 Recommended
Sr CRA - EastBlue Bell, PA
Salary range: 140K - 180K, based on skillset TITLE Senior Clinical Research Associate, Remote, East, US Region LOCATION Fulltime, Remote – will cove PA - idell and east coast of Canada POSITION SUMMARY The Clinical Research Associate (CRA)/Senior CRA?w...Date Posted: 02/13/2023 Recommended
Senior CRA - West RegionBlue Bell, PA
Salary range: 140K - 180K, based on skillset TITLE Senior Clinical Research Associate, Remote, West, US Region LOCATION Fulltime, Remote – will cover CO, TX, UT, OR, CA, and west coast of Canada POSITION SUMMARY The Clinical Research Associate (CRA)/Se...Date Posted: 01/25/2023 Recommended
Clinical Research Associatebryn mawr, Pennsylvania
Title: Clinical Research Associate Location: Remote - 30% travel Type: Direct-Hire Salary: 80-90k base salary with an annual bonus performance based, typically 10-20%, very variable, PTO is 28 days/year, healthcare, disability, life insurance, 401k mat...Date Posted: 03/01/2023 Recommended
Clinical Research NurseHartford, Connecticut
Title: Clinical Research Nurse Location: Hartford, CT Duration: Direct Hire Vaccination with booster is required or letter of exemption Schedule: M-F 37.5 hours Target Start Date: ASAP Responsibilities: The Clinical Research Nurse is responsible for en...Date Posted: 03/08/2023 Recommended
Senior Clinical Research AssociateToronto, Ontario
Senior Clinical Research Associate - Regional Location: Remote-based - Toronto, Ontario, Canada Type: Salaried and Benefits eligible; Long-term contract Start Date: April 2023 Excellent opportunity to be fully embedded with our sponsor client as a part...Date Posted: 03/10/2023 Recommended
Senior Clinical Research AssociateVancouver, British Columbia
Senior Clinical Research Associate - Regional Location: Remote-based - British Colombia, Canada Type: Salaried and Benefits eligible; Long-term contract Start Date: March 2023 Excellent opportunity to be fully embedded with our sponsor client as a part...Date Posted: 02/24/2023 Recommended
Senior Manager, Clinical Study LeadTarrytown, NY
Sr Mngr CSL –Rare Disease 12-mo Contract-to-Perm Hybrid - 2 days/week onsite - NY or NJ Pay Rate - 95/hr - 120/hr Job Description: As a Temp Senior Clinical Study Lead (SCSL), you will lead the cross-functional study team responsible for the global exe...Date Posted: 01/27/2023 Recommended
Clinical Operations ManagerGaithersburg, Maryland
Job Title: Clinical Operations Manager Location: Remote - East Coast; some travel Salary: $115,000-$160,000/year (2-6+ years of trial management experience) 15% bonus Type: Direct Hire Start-up Biotech Company is adding a Clinical Operations Manager to...Date Posted: 01/27/2023 Recommended
Clinical Trial Manager (CTM)Ridgefield, Connecticut
Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) Contract length: 12 months Total # of Positions: 1 Location: Remote/Hybrid Northeast (if onsite work is required.) Leads the local trial team as the US Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) (CNS, Cardio, Metabolics, Retina highly de...Date Posted: 01/11/2023 Recommended
Global Clinical Trial LeaderSouth San Francisco, CA
Title of Position: Global Clinical Trial Leader Location: 1 DNA Way South San Francisco CA 94080 # of openings: 1 Contract Length: 3 yrs Pay Rate: $115-125 an hour W2 Contractor Work Model (Onsite/Remote/Hybrid): Hybrid (3 days/week on site) Job Requir...Date Posted: 03/01/2023 Recommended
Quality Assurance SpecialistNew Haven, CT
Title: Quality Assurance Specialist Location: New Haven, CT Duration: Both Contract to hire & Direct Hire available Schedule: M-F 37.5 hours, occasional weekend and evening hours Target Start Date: ASAP Responsibilities: Works directly and in collabora...Date Posted: 01/27/2023 Recommended