Cloud Architect (AWS GovCloud OR Azure)
Category: Information Technology
Brand: ALTA IT Services
Job ID: 290547
Date Posted: 09/28/2022
Start Date: 09/22/2022
End Date: 12/31/2023
Cloud Administrator (AWS GovCloud and/or Azure)
Washington DC 20006- Hybrid Work Schedule
Must be local to the Washington DC Area
Long Term Contract
Per Federal Govt Sector U.S Citizenship is required
Ability to pass Federal background check is required for Level 4 Public Trust Clearance
Telework Information:. Requires work in the office at least six days each month, with limited exceptions, and depending on business needs
The Cloud Architecture and Administration team is seeking cloud professionals proficient in administering either AWS GovCloud and/or Azure cloud service platforms. Become part of a team responsible for fostering cloud adoption within the Federal Govt Project.
Technical Skills Requirement:
• Developing software according to software development lifecycles (SDLCs), including DevOps, Agile, Lean, Iterative, or Waterfall.
At least five years’ demonstrated experience in an administration role supporting cloud platforms.
• Designing, deploying, and migrating secure and maintainable systems for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) environments.
• DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, containers, and related best practices for cloud deployment.
• Service offerings in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure (Government platform experience preferred).
• Understanding of cloud-based architectures, web servers, caching, application servers, load balancers, and storage.
• Familiarity with loose coupling, stateless systems, and best practices for designing cloud-ready applications.
• Understanding of cloud federation technologies such as SAML, OAuth, and OpenID Connect and how to apply these technologies to enterprise and public-facing applications.
• Awareness of cloud information security risks and best practices, especially in highly secure operating environment.
• Understanding of cloud vendor cost structures and the ability to optimize solutions for cost effectiveness.
• Experience transitioning legacy systems to cloud-ready architecture.
• Understanding of RESTful Web Services, XML, or JSON.
• Familiarity with government cloud deployments (FedRAMP, FISMA, high security environments).
Highly Desirable Skills (not mandatory):
• Proficient in at least one high-level programming languages such as Python, PowerShell or Infrastructure as Code (AWS CloudFormation, Azure ARM/Bicep, Terraform, etc)
• Experience with direct configuration and management of AWS or Azure components
• Experience with designing or implementing cloud architectures for analytics/data processing/machine learning use-cases, such as data lakes, lake formations, etc
• Experience with containerization as a strategy for cloud-enabling legacy applications
• Familiarity with the Well Architected Framework
• Experience with defining platform requirements
• Experience in managing ADConnect sync scope and customization of sync rules to meet business requirements
• Understanding of high-level O365 tenant management and strong experience with the migration on-premise Microsoft collaboration platform to Office 365
• High-level understanding in the underpinnings of SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive, and ExchangeOnline
• Strong PowerShell background with experience in automating administrative tasks in O365 using modules such as MSOL, AzureAD, AzureRM, PnP, and ExchangeOnlineManagement
• Understanding of Azure AD management, including experience in:
• Managing Conditional Access rules
• Assigning Licenses
• Creating dynamic and static groups
• Privileged Identity Management and Identity Protection
• Azure App Principals
• Business to Business (B2B) Trust relationships in M365
• Experience in designing Azure landing zone architecture for IaaS and SaaS deployments
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Mid Level Cyber Security AnalystAtlanta, Georgia
Mid Level Cyber Security Analyst 100% remote US citizenship required by government contract Must be able to get Public Trust clearance (4 week wait time) Job responsibilities include: • Provide application and cloud security assessments and recommendat...Date Posted: 11/10/2022 Recommended
Cloud Advisory ConsultantAtlanta, Georgia
ALTA IT Services is in search of a Cloud Advisory Consultant to support our client in the Atlanta, Georgia area. Location: 100% of telecommute - Prefer Atlanta area, but Remote is option Clearance: Ability to Obtain NACI clearance The Cloud Advisory Co...Date Posted: 11/10/2022 Recommended
Sr .NET C#/ SQL Developer (Hybrid ONSITE in DC)Washington, DC
Senior .NET C#/ SQL Developer Washington DC 20006- Hybrid Work Schedule Must be local to the Washington DC Area Long Term Contract Per Federal Govt Sector U.S Citizenship is required Ability to pass Federal background check is required for Level 4 Publ...Date Posted: 10/04/2022 Recommended
Cloud PaaS EngineerVienna, Virginia
Cloud PaaS Engineer Location: Hybrid - Preferred local to Vienna, VA, but open to Pensacola, FL Pay Rate: Open to Both C2C and W2 options Position Type: Multiyear Contract The client is seeking a Cloud Containerization Platform Engineer to develop and ...Date Posted: 11/17/2022 Recommended
Sr .NET/ C# Application Developer (Angular v8) HYBRIDWashington, DC
Senior .NET C#/ SQL Developer Washington DC 20006- HYBRID ONSITE Work Schedule Must be local to the Washington DC Area Long Term Contract Per Federal Govt Sector U.S Citizenship is required Ability to pass Federal background check is required for Level...Date Posted: 11/07/2022 Recommended
Sr .NET C# and SQL Developer (ONSITE)Washington, DC
Sr .NET C# and SQL Developer Washington DC 20006- Hybrid Work Schedule Must be local to the Washington DC Area Long Term Contract Per Federal Govt Sector U.S Citizenship is required Ability to pass Federal background check is required for Level 4 Publi...Date Posted: 09/28/2022 Recommended
Sr. Salesforce Developer (AURA/LWC)Fairfax, Virginia
ALTA IT has a Contract position open for a Salesforce Developer. *100% Remote* US Citizen and GC Holder - Candidate must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years and must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance...Date Posted: 10/18/2022 Recommended
ISSE Location: Hybrid - onsite in Sterling, VA OR Rockville, MD Hourly Rate: $64.00-$67.00 hourly SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED, will get EOD * Long-term contract (1+ year) Job Description: As an information systems security engineer (ISSE), you will suppo...Date Posted: 11/21/2022 Recommended
Operational Technology EngineerVienna, Virginia
Operational Technology Engineer Location: Local to one of our sites (Vienna, Winchester, Pensacola or West Coast Hub). May need to report to campus as needed. Pay Rate: Open to Both C2C and W2 options Position Type: Multiyear Contract Working hours are...Date Posted: 11/17/2022 Recommended
Cloud Data EngineerVienna, Virginia
Cloud Data Engineer Location: REMOTE Pay Rate: Open to Both C2C and W2 options Position Type: Multiyear Contract Description: To support the Information System Division and the enterprise by providing comprehensive data engineering solutions in transla...Date Posted: 11/21/2022 Recommended
Machine Learning EngineerRiverview, FL
System One is seeking a Machine Learning Operations Engineer for a full-time/permanent opportunity in Tampa, FL. As the MLOps Engineer on the Digital Strategy Operational Excellence team in our North America Business, you will support the machine learn...Date Posted: 10/17/2022 Recommended
ISSO (Cloud)Sterling, Virginia
ISSO (Cloud) ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED Salary: $140-150Kish Location: 50% remote and Sterling, VA or Rockville, MD * Multi year contract Summary ALTA IT Services is looking for a ISSO to be the principal point of contact to ensure IT systems imp...Date Posted: 11/02/2022 Recommended
Data Engineer (Sr. and Mid)Alexandria, Virginia
Title: Sr. & Mid Data Engineer ( w/ active Secret clearance) Location: hybrid in office / remote: 2-3 days a week on-site in DC metro area ( Arlington / DC) Security clearance needed: TS/SCI Compensation range: Open, based on extent of position-relevan...Date Posted: 08/31/2022 Recommended
Linux EngineerColorado Springs, Colorado
Linux Engineer Colorado Springs, CO Active secret clearance is required $149,000/year ALTA IT Services is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Linux Engineer, L3/L4-Sr. to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO. Responsibilities include, bu...Date Posted: 09/30/2022 Recommended
Director of Enterprise ArchitectureRiverview, FL
System One One is seeking a Director of IT Enterprise Architecture for a full-time/permanent opportunity in Tampa, FL. The Director of IT EA will develop the global vision, strategy, and roadmap for overall enterprise architecture to help the company a...Date Posted: 11/08/2022 Recommended