Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
18.00 - 20.00 Per Hour
Blender / Mixer
- 3rd shift 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM (Monday - Friday)
- Weekend Shift B: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8:00 PM - 8:00 AM (12 hour shift) Work 36 hours, get paid for 40.
- 1st shift: 7 am to 3 pm (Monday - Friday)
Location: Lakewood, NJ
Pay rate: $18-$20/hr. (based on experience)
Blender / Mixer Responsibilities:
- Clean and sanitize manufacturing equipment.
- Set-up manufacturing equipment .
- Scan all labor activities into computer
- Document all relative activities in logbook.
- Verify raw materials have not expired.
- Advise direct supervisor of process or material issues.
- Prepare bulk storage tanks.
Blender / Mixer Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred and may be waived in lieu of experience.
- At least six months of prior compounding/batch mixing experience or pre-weigh experience in a FDA regulated environment, including following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and cGMP's.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds, stand for prolonged periods and possess the ability to recognize colors and shades of color
- Must be medically cleared to wear a half-face negative pressure air-purifying respirator, able to pass the PFT test and physical examination and be able to work in a “dusty” environment.
- For immediate consideration call or text Chad Zehner: 732-228-8982